the ultimate retard.

Dolly
Gongiegong
Ash
13 Feb `90
Dlacky Member


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

and have it?

iTOUCH
Cardigan
New Bag
New Phone
Adidas/Nike/New Balance shoe
external hard disk
Camera
Cap/Hat/Beanie
Learn Japanese
A Dog
Organiser

escape

amelia
miaoning
ms chua
xiao ben dan
xinni

heni
sijie
steph the sai
weilun

isa the CP.
kell
kerry

linda

gladys the laughing sock

veronica the dumb

jajajajaded jadey jade.

lijun the charcoal
laoni the fukker
_nis`the retard

`the ducks home`

Accessories?

rubbish


tadaa~

history i created

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

thank you

ella; creator.
blogger; blogger.
deviantart; image.


Tuesday, January 15, 2008;

O-Town All or Nothing

I know when he's been on your mind

That distant look is in your eyes

I thought with time you'd realize it's over, over

It's not the way I choose to live

And something somewhere's got to give

As sharing this relationship gets older, older

You know I'd fight for you but how could I fight someone who isn't even there

I've had the rest of you now

I want the best of you I don't care if that's not fair

Cuz I want it all

Or nothing at all

There's nowhere left to fall

When you reach the bottom it's now or never

Is it all

Or are we just friends

Is this how it ends

With a simple telephone call

You leave me here with nothing at all

There are time it seems to me

I´m sharing you with memories

I feel it in my heart but I don't show it, show it

Then there's times you look at me

As though I'm all that you can see

Those times I don't believe it's right I know it, know it

Don't make me promises baby you never did know how to keep them well

I had the rest of you now I want the best of you

it's time to show and tell

Cuz I want it all

Or nothing at all

There's nowhere left to fall

When you reach the bottom it's now or never

Is it all

Or are we just friends

Is this how it ends

With a simple telephone call

You leave me here with nothing

Cuz you and I

Could lose it all if you've got no more room, no room

inside for me in your life

Cuz I want it all

Or Nothing at all

There's nowhere left to fall

It's now or never

Is it all

Or Nothing at all

There's nowhere left to fall

When you reach the bottom it's now or never

Is it all

Or are we just friends

Is this how it ends

With a simple telephone call

You leave me here with nothing at all

oh nothing at all

there's nowhere left to fall when u reach the bottom

it's now or never

is it all

or are we just friends

is this how it ends

with a simple telephone call

you leave me here with nothing at all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gareth Gates - Say It Isn't So

Skies are dark

It's time for rain

Final call, you board the train

Heading for tomorrow

I wave goodbye to yesterday

Wipe the tears you hide your face

Blinded by the sorrow

How can I be smiling like before

When baby you don't love me anymore

Say it isn't so

Tell me you're not leaving

Say you've changed your mind now

That I am only dreaming

this is not goodbye

This is starting over

If you wanna know

I don't wanna let go

So say it isn't so

Tempt to find but at least we've tried

We're still alive with hopes this time

As they closed the door behind you

We're so alone and time stands still

Shake the ground beneath the wheels

as I wish I'd never found you

How can I be smiling when you go

Will I be strong enough to carry on

Say it isn't so

Tell me you're not leaving

Say you've changed your mind now

That I am only dreaming

this is not goodbye

This is starting over

If you wanna know

I don't wanna let go

So say it isn't so

Miles and miles to go

Before I can sail

Before I can nail my love for you to sleep

Oh darling

I get miles and miles to go

Before anyone will ever hear me laugh again

Say it isn't so

Tell me you're not leaving

Say you've changed your mind now

That I am only dreaming

this is not goodbye

This is starting over

If you wanna know

I don't wanna let go

So say it isn't so

Say you've changed your mind now

That I am only dreaming

this is not goodbye

This is starting over

If you wanna know

I don't wanna let go

So say it isn't so

If you wanna know

I don't wanna let go

So say it isn't so


goodbye ; 1/15/2008 06:27:00 PM