updates
Thursday, December 20, 2007;
i've been finding for the damn whole nite.
and freaking hell, in the end ln told me she have.
HAHAHAHA THANKS COW.
ty!!!
TY SIA.Alvin and the Chipmunks
- witch doctor
- funky town
- bad day
damn.
LOUSY SI LE.
nvm. i will NOT give up.
hahaha.
off to chalet later.
and while supper-ing with my mom and gang,
we overheard two aunties whispering.
"eh, that one not tat luo zhi xiang meh?"
"si mi si luo zhi xiang?" (what is luo zhi xiang)
"neh, tat xiao zhu la."
"HUH? dor lor? (where?)"
*points to me* "na ge lo."
"eh. hao xiang shi leh."
"hmm. but wu ah neh eh meh?" (got so short meh?)
"hmm but hen xiang leh."
TA MA DE.
I WAS ABOUT TO BOAST I LOOK LIKE HIM.
AND THEY SAID I'M SHORT.
FUCK WHOSE GONNA PLAY STRETCHING WITH ME?!come on.2 more months!!!damn.hahahaa!!omg. theodore they all got sing others too!DAMN CUTE.
goodbye ; 12/20/2007 03:43:00 AM